"To provide and generate funds for welfare measures and benefits of ex-servicemen and their families".
As a role model welfare-cum-industrial organisation, maintain sustained operational excellence in health care, education and industry.
- Provide and facilitate quality education and health care to the Beneficiaries
- Invest in ventures ensuring earning growth compatible to the demands of welfare.
- Provide and facilitate quality education to the Beneficiaries, including technical and vocational training.
- Provide and arrange health care to the Beneficiaries, including artificial limbs.
- Improve financial strength and profitability through strong investments.
- Set benchmarks comparable to international standards.
- Achieve operational excellence in all its ventures.
- Increase efficiency and productivity through good management practices.
- Be an environmentally conscious organisation.
Values and Business Principles
- Maintain high standards of ethical and professional conduct in all its operations.
- Maintain absolute transparency and accountability in all inter and intra-company transactions as required by corporate laws and norms.
- Consistently seek and follow the best business practices.
- Zealously uphold and maintain its distinctive place as a byword in dependability and reliability in the corporate and business world.
- Not to seek commercial and industrial expansion as an end in itself, but do so to meet the expanding welfare needs of its Beneficiaries, i.e. "Earn to Serve".
- Engage in business in those sectors of the economy that are well regulated.
- Uphold honesty, integrity and loyalty as operative business principles.