Fauji Foundation Health
TREATMENT POLICY FAUJI FOUNDATION HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
Treatment Policy Beneficiaries of Fauji Foundation are entitled "Free Medical Treatment" as per following parameters:-
- Wives, sons (upto the age of 18 years) and daughters (till they are married) of ex-servicemen (JCOs and Soldiers in receipt of Pension / Gratuity).
- Daughters of ex-servicemen (JCOs and Soldiers in receipt of Pension / Gratuity) who are widows / divorcee and dependent on their parents. However, on remarriage, such daughters cease to be beneficiaries.
- Invalid sons of ex-servicemen irrespective of age (even beyond 18 years of age) are entitled free medical treatment.
- Sons of ex-servicemen already undergoing treatment for a particular ailment will continue getting treatment for that particular ailment, if treatment is required beyond 18 years but upto the age limit of 19 years.
- Parents of Shaheeds (JCOs/ Soldiers).
- Pensioners to the extent of provisioning of appliances e.g. orthopedic nails, plates & screws, etc., Hearing aids, Intra Occular Lens Dentures to Pak Army only and pensioners if residing outside 50 kms radius of CMH.
- Provision of Emergency/ Specialized Treatment - Ben Patients of FF at CMHs/ Military Institutes. To avoid the inconvenience of seriously ill pts requiring specialized treatment (not held in FF Projects) in emergency, pts would be referred (outsourced) to nearby Military Hosps, where they will be treated as Civilian non entitled (CNE) at 50% of CNE Charges.
- Artificial Limbs (Third generation limbs are provided to War wounded personnel of 3 x forces less retired officers & ben pts).
- Gratuity cases self & dependents.
- Short Voluntary Service personnel and their families.
- Those who have served in or retired from Mujahid Force ex 10 Corps since the 1st Oct 2002, including Shaheeds or Disabled in military action prior to the 1st Oct 2002, and personnel of all other Mujahid Battalions to be activated elsewhere in Pakistan provided that they take part in action during war.
Note: For further information, please approach your nearest Fauji Foundation healthcare facility or the concerned official as indicated in the directory.